Prepaid is a rapidly growing card payment alternative to traditional credit / debit cards and bank account transfers.
Providing the convenience of debit and credit cards, but without the need to hold a bank account, undertake credit checks, and be liable for overdraft charges or face the nasty end-of-month bill surprises.
Prepaid card market is expanding, as it gives an array of benefits over and above the traditional payment options.
• It’s safer than carrying cash
• It provides flexibility of payment
• Is a more secure online payment method
• Provides a business an alternative method of employee remittance
• Be used for Corporate benefits
• Be used for rewards and incentive schemes
• Provide online accounts facilities and secure payments
• Is more convenient, safer and quicker than issuing and cashing cheques
Prepaid cards can provide a variety of payment solutions for your customers, which include:
• Salary payments
• Expense reimbursement – cost saving and improved efficiencies
• Travel card – more secure and convenient alternative to cash and travellers cheques
• Youth cards – giving payment choice and awareness of money budgeting
We have invested heavily to develop our sophisticated in-house systems and capabilities and gained the accreditations necessary to quickly move forward to offer one of the best end-to-end prepaid solutions in the marketplace.