In a few recent blog posts on instant, self service prepaid accounts and how they are used in the various industries (E.g If I were a retailer & If I were a hotel) we highlighted how easy it is to create prepaid accounts – the beauty & health industries are not too far off.
The use of Tutuka’s new self-service function on its website for private label prepaid cards is growing across industries, and its ability to place the power to create prepaid accounts at the click of a button is increasing in demand.
Just hit the ‘Instant Prepaid Accounts’ tab. Sign-up takes less than three minutes, hundreds of card numbers can be created in seconds and there are no middle-men.
If I were a spa
What would you do with these cards?
Let’s imagine I’m a health & beauty spa. I would first use instant private label gift cards to issue complimentary treatment’s, as well as to sell them so that individuals or corporates can get them as gifts.
- No more confusion on whether the voucher has expired, or if it has already been used
- Easier administration of vouchers that are sold or even given away as a freebee
- Moving forward onto a paperless system
- My first step is to create card numbers on the Tutuka website
- I could print these numbers onto anything from paper vouchers to plastic cards or scented leaf-shaped cards(to add to the relaxation theme)
- Once existing clientele have finished with their treatment, you may issue them with a voucher for other treatments that are not so common, promoting the use of the service as well as offering them an opportunity to come back
- A gift card can be sold, to customers who wish to give a treatment as a gift
- The card is scanned or swiped for the payment of these treatments
Rewards, gifts, incentives
There are several other uses for prepaid cards within a hotel environment.
1- Hotel gift cards
- For corporate entities as prizes for customers
- For corporate entities as incentives for employees
- For the general public as gifts
- For my management to give to loyal guests
2- Rewards cards
- Reward loyal guests for continued business
- Swipe anytime they use a hotel in my chain
- Swipes help them build up points or monetary value
- Exchange points for a spa gift card, a discount on their next visit or perhaps a free night’s stay
3- Incentive cards
- For my employees
- Source of motivation
- Employee of the month will receive a free meal at our 5 star restaurant or a treatment at our spa
- Both could be presented to them in the form of a pre-loaded gift card
4- Staff lunch cards
- I previously hand-wrote physical slips for each staff member for the daily staff lunch
- Now I can issue them with meal vouchers
- Vouchers are redeemed using the website’s control panel
As easy as:
1- Go to Tutuka’s website
2- Set your login details
(NB: yes, you will be derided for weak passwords)
You can now create, load and redeem closed loop* prepaid card accounts at your leisure.
Swift and simple, the prepaid process is both easy and beneficial with Tutuka.
*closed loop cards are those issued by a specific merchant and can only be redeemed at that same merchant.