In recent times we have seen loyalty programs and “cash-back” options from retailers countrywide. Arguably the biggest one yet, is the Pick n Pay smart shopper.
How it works?
- Sign up on the website www.pnp.co.za, at an info kiosk in-store, or complete the form that can be obtained in-store
- Once you have signed up and have your active card, you may now swipe your card when purchasing to earn points and saving instantly
- To view your points balance you may use the kiosk, or the mobile app
Once points are built up, they can be converted into vouchers in-store, which may be redeemed for groceries, airtime, clothing, and even for paying utility bills. All of Pick n Pay’s till points, are integrated to a system which reads the smart shopper card, and transfers is data onto a database which manages the points and voucher conversions.
- A loyalty system that is used within the Pick n Pay group, a recognized brand for groceries which is accessible via their 297 stores around the country
- A variety of options when redeeming points
- Simple sign up process
- Easy points accumulation