A walk through the shopping mall, browsing online or even adverts on television… All of which are mediums of getting to a consumer, and getting a brand out there. Marketing campaigns sometimes change the want for clothing into a need, and helps consumers make that jump to a certain store to buy a few items..
Clothing stores have tough competition these days. There’s always a brand that is competing in status, or prices that are just below yours which tend to sway consumers towards purchasing from a certain store. Clothing stores around the country also now have private label gift cards in store, which serve as an added benefit to consumers.
If I were a clothing store
What would you do with these cards? I’m glad you asked.
Let’s imagine I’m a clothing store. I could use instant private label gift cards to issue vouchers in exchange for cash. These vouchers/gift cards can be used to purchase items in my store or group, for special occasions (mothers day etc) as well as opening specials. Increasing the service offering could be the way to draw clientele to your store every single time. Its simple to get them created, you start here. The can be given as a gift, or even used as a way to control spend in a household.
- An instant marketing tool
- It may sway a customers mind towards my brand because of the “giving back” to a customer
- No more manual recon of a paper voucher by my accounts department
- A lower risk of fraud by staff
- Securing a “sale” much earlier than when actual goods or clothing are taken
- My first step is to create card numbers on the Tutuka website
- I could print these numbers onto anything from paper vouchers to plastic cards or mini t-shirts
- When a customer comes through with our branded gift card or even an electronic version of our prepaid voucher, the staff member can redeem it via our own system as integration with Tutuka is possible
- It can also be redeemed on the website
Swift and simple, the prepaid process is both easy and beneficial with Tutuka.
*closed loop cards are those issued by a specific merchant and can only be redeemed at that same merchant.