With just under two months until Christmas, now is the time when everyone is trying to make the most of their money. Christmas season, undeniably, is the time when a lot of cash is spent, whether it be on gifts, party planning, big lunches and even holidays and if you can gain rewards on your spending, then why not? Previously we’ve looked at the various rewards programmes offered by different banks, from Standard Bank’s UCount Rewards to the Absa Rewards and this week we take a look at FNB’s eBucks programme
How it works?
- All you need to qualify as an eBucks earner is to be a qualifying FNB or RMB Private Bank account holder
- Join online on the eBucks website.
- Earn eBucks every time you use your FNB or RMB card, whether you’re buying groceries, filling up your car or shopping online
- When you use your bank card at an eBucks partner, you earn more eBucks from the partner as well
- When you spend, it’s up to you to decide if you want to pay for your purchase in full with eBucks or if you want to pay partly in eBucks and partly with your FNB or RMB Private Bank account. This means you can spread out your eBucks over many purchases or use them all at once
- Save money by spending your eBucks and get a discount on your purchase
- The better you bank, the more you get for managing certain aspects of your banking on things like a home loan, personal loan or investment
- You can get discounts of up to 40% when you buy any of the lifestyle products in the eBucks Shop or book your travel arrangements through eBucks Travel
- Joining eBucks Rewards is quick, easy and free
- eBucks never expire allowing you to save your eBucks towards that big buy that you’ve had your eye on
- eBucks has a dedicated contact centre. If you are having a problem registering, call the eBucks contact centre on 087 320 3200
- Earn points every time you swipe, anywhere
- eBucks can not be exchanged for or redeemed as cash
- When purchasing discount items, they can only be fully purchased using eBucks