Banking with the extra perk of gaining rewards is trending around the country. After viewing the perks of Standard Bank’s UCount Rewards, FNB’s eBucks, ABSA Rewards Programme and Nedbank’s Greenbacks, this week, Weview Wednesday takes a look at Investec’s Dividends and Rewards Programme.
Investec Dividends is a rewards programme exclusively for Investec Private Bank Account clients. By simply using your Investec Private Bank Account Visa Platinum card, you earn points towards your reward of choice.
How it works?
- Find out more about the Investec Dividends and Rewards as well as fees by calling the Investec Client Support Centre on 0860 110 161 or +27 11 286 9663 or visit their Dividents and Rewards section on their website at http://www.investec.co.za and request a call back
- Earn points each time you use your Investec Private Bank Account Visa Platinum card
- The card holder will receive one point for every R5 (five Rand) point of sale purchase effected
- Earn double and bonus points through select partners, such as Nashua Mobile and others, catering to everyone and any lifestyle
- Earn additional points through the use of exclusive Investec services, such as Investec Private Banking and Foreign Exchange
- Check exactly how much you can earn here
- Once you’ve earned enough points, it’s up to you to decide how you want to redeem
- Joining Investec Dividends and Rewards is quick and easy
- Investec has a dedicated contact centre. If you are having a problem or require assistance, contact the Investec Client Support Centre on 0860 110 161 or +27 11 286 9663
- Earn points every time you use your Investec Private Bank Account Visa Platinum card
- Dividends points can only be used for a certain amount of time and are valid for three calendar years (for example, all points earned during 2009 will be valid until 2012
- Benefits, earnings ratios and partners are subject to change without prior notice