It’s been said that a new haircut is as good as a change of scenery, and many people, especially women could agree.
It’s a new season and with that comes new trends, new hairstyles, new colours and new looks. Whether you’re a male, a female, a child, have long hair or short hair, straight hair or curly hair, a visit to your salon is always in order
If I were a salon
What would you do with these cards?
Issuing prepaid cards at my salon could come with a number of uses and benefits, both for me and for my clients.
I could use them as instant private label gift cards to issue complimentary treatments, from hair cuts, to colours, washes and more. I could also sell them so that individuals or corporates can get them as gifts.
What are the benefits of this?
- No more confusion on whether the voucher has expired, or if it has already been used
- Easier administration of vouchers that are sold or even given away as a freebie
- Moving forward onto a paperless system
From rewards to gifts and incentives, there are plenty of other uses for prepaid cards within a salon environment.
1- Salon gift cards
- For corporate entities as prizes for customers
- For corporate entities as incentives for employees
- For the general public as gifts
- For my management to give to loyal guests
2- Rewards cards
- Reward loyal guests for continued business
- Swipe anytime they use a salon in my chain
- Swipes help them build up points or monetary value
- Exchange points for a salon gift card, a discount on their next visit or perhaps a free service or treatment
3- Incentive cards
- For my employees
- Source of motivation
- Employee of the month will receive a free treatment or service
- My first step is to create card numbers on the Tutuka website
- I could print these numbers onto anything from paper vouchers to plastic cards or even salon-themed cards
- Once existing clientele have finished with their treatment, I could also issue them with a voucher for other treatments that are not so common, promoting the use of the service as well as offering them an opportunity to come back
- A gift card can be sold, to customers who wish to give a treatment as a gift
- The card is scanned or swiped for the payment of these treatments
And there you go, it’s as easy as 1, 2, 3:
1- Go to Tutuka’s website
2- Set your login details
(NB: you will be derided for weak passwords)
You can now create, load and redeem closed loop* prepaid card accounts at your leisure.
Swift and simple, the prepaid process is both easy and beneficial with Tutuka.
*closed loop cards are those issued by a specific merchant and can only be redeemed at that same merchant.